Monday, April 4, 2011

Driving my work around


Today was about transporting work.  I have a show in Sacramento, so rather then mailing it I drove.  Everything is so green right now.  It doesn't look right.  Where are my brown grasses?  The good part of the trip was a quick visit with the show curator Tony Natsoulas. I am attaching a pic of his Ed Roth sculpture and a fish that came home with me.  I am so excited to have a piece of his work!  You can check out his website at http://www.tonynatsoulas.com/

4 comments:

  1. that's awesome!! what show are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hue! It is a Plates and Totems show in Roseville. I will send you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! how long is the show up - will it overlap CCACA? I'd like to see it. and LUV the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda the show is up from April 7- June 3. FB invite on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter